Download my Coaching Bio here Christine Orth_Via Nova Life_Profile 2017
Goal Is To Establish Physiological Coherence
In many cases, cancer coaches have been through the cancer experience themselves and have successfully come out of it. Therefore, a Cancer Coach, like no one else, knows all about the shock of diagnosis and the resulting stress and anxiety. I have experienced firsthand the emotional turmoil and confusion of what may lie ahead. Through my personal experience and subsequent training and research I have acquired skills to help others through the minefield that cancer can be with focus on making informed decisions when it comes to treatment choices.
“Coherence is the state when the heart, mind and emotions are in energetic alignment and cooperation,” according to HeartMath Institute Research Director Dr. Rollin McCraty.
Here are 9 ways I can empower you to take control of your treatment and care: Contact me for an initial 15 min. free consultation!
- Assist to handle and overcome the initial shock of a cancer diagnosis.
- Save time and effort doing proper research for best treatment options and clinics.
- Teach highly effective coping skills – mentally and physically.
- Be a knowledgeable contact person for the cancer patient.
- Help to formulate a healing plan regarding proper nutrition, supplements, detox.
- Develop and create realistic goals and timelines.
- Educate and explain how cancer can be managed in natural ways.
- Instruct how to reduce the chance of cancer recurrence and/or progression of the disease.
- Devise on motivational options how to stay upbeat that “Victory over cancer is possible!”
Benefits for You as my Client:
- Detailed and comprehensive information on the shortcomings of traditional cancer support services.
- What elements will make your cancer recovery program successful.
- Explain the advantages of a patient-driven versus a protocol-driven program.
- How to look at cancer in a holistic way.
- Educate on the criteria for evaluating alternative cancer therapies.
- Feel more energetic due to a natural health game plan.
- Provide resources for minimizing treatment side effects.
- Learn how recurrence can be minimized or even eliminated due to change in life style choices.
- Cultivate an understanding of the distinct advantages of proper high quality non-GMO nutrition in a treatment program.
- Information on Super Foods to be included and which type of foods to avoid and why.
- Guidance on making necessary dietary changes.
- Explain the crucial importance of detoxification and key methods.
- Upgrade thinking process and learn new healing modalities to deal with pain.
- Become aware of the powerful connection between stress and cancer.
- Embrace the concept of cancer as a “teacher for valuable life lessons” and how to benefit from the disease experience.
- Learn to discern to make informed decisions.
- Explain how toxic relationships foster cancer and how to get out of them – for good.
- Help find appropriate clinics and health professionals who look beyond the current medical cancer paradigm of cut (surgery) – poison (chemo) – burn (radiation).