Download Bio: Christine Orth_Via Nova Life_Profile 2017
Via Nova Is The Latin Word For “New Way”.
Christine’s diverse business background combined with training in various disciplines of spirit and metaphysical sciences create a unique set of skills and perspective to effectively navigate the complexities, challenges and opportunities of our times. She considers herself a global citizen who cares deeply for planet earth. Christine is seeking truth and spiritual fulfillment in educating people on the many pathways to conquer life challenging situations. Christine helps individuals to design a new life of purpose and meaning. Simply a life without cancer. She enjoys being an advocate for the new story of connectedness, we are all one, sharing and collaborating on inspiring ideas to foster a new economy of cooperation.
Born and grown up in beautiful Bavaria, Germany, Christine spent many years of her young adult life in the fast paced corporate world (pharmaceutical, banking, industrial). In 1998, she quit her no-longer-satisfying employee life and set up her own service company in Frankfurt, Germany. In 2003 Christine left her home country to live and work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. One of her true passions is to travel around the world (so far 65+ countries visited), study and learn from the traditions of the local people and search for “original medicine” of organic origin, healthy products and services.
More than 10 years ago, Christine started passionately researching holistic health practices with focus on natural cures, alternative medicine, energy and information medicine, mental training techniques such as NLP Neuro-Linguistic Programming as well as metaphysical sciences and ancient healing modalities called Shamanism. Shamanism is the technique that has opened her doors into the unseen worlds, giving her astonishing answers to complex questions about live, and today, Christine is convinced, Shamanism was a major driver in recovering from her cancer illness.
What Is The Uniqueness In The Services Christine Is Offering?
Christine likes to challenge people’s perceptions by combining seemingly disparate topics and linking them to life’s purpose. Her life, so far, is a combination of “hardcore” international business experience and venturing out into the Arab World, starting a consulting business from scratch in 2003, and the wisdom she gained from diving deep into ancient healing modalities. Christine’s true passion lies in studying energy medicine and spending time in nature.
The biggest challenge she encountered in her lifelong quest for personal freedom and physical wellbeing, was successfully conquering cancer. She moved from stage IV colon cancer and massive tumor surgery to being cancer free within 4 months in 2015! Following this upheaval in Christine’s life, she radically changed everything that did no longer resonate with her.
Christine believes we all come here for specific learning purposes. She looks at cancer as a huge lesson and great opportunity to correct what’s not right in one’s life because cancer makes change real urgent and a top priority! We all need to learn skills to master our lives in new ways to finally meet our true selves. Cancer provides that opportunity… if we don’t deal with our issues before… Looking at her temporary failure as a positive life altering experience, this is what she is now coaching people on. To take a close look into the “transgenerational baggage” we all bring to life, and clear it before it manifests as illness. Christine wrote a book about her personal cancer journey and what she believes are the root causes for developing cancer and how to deal with it in natural ways, it’s called “Victory Over Cancer Is A Decision!”
Qualification And Business Background – The Hard Facts
Health & Coaching Education
2015, One-Year (Online-Course) Transformative Medicine, Dr. Rüdiger Dahlke
- Health and healing in non-orthodox ways as primary focus of Transformative Medicine
- Gaining a fresh look at health issues to interpret symptoms in a new way that can shape and transform live
- Learn and discuss the laws of fate, the archetypes, the causes, the shadow aspects of personality traits
- Understand the mysteries in biology, physics, health, philosophy and the psyche, how they relate to life and how they can be used to transform society as a whole
2015, One-Year (Online-Program) Transformative Studies, Intelligent Optimist, USA
Higher education for the soul: An interactive, experiential study of individual and collective transformation, harnessing new ideas in spirituality, science, health, and culture to contribute to personal growth and positive social impact. Curriculum:
- Define life purpose that is deep and true
- Skills to make a practice of living in possibility
- Strategies to develop and sustain a spiritual practice
- Tools to identify and assess personal health challenges
- Groundbreaking strategies from advanced health practitioners & spiritual leaders
- New ways of seeing health challenges in metaphorical terms and working with them as road maps to transformation
- Modern wisdom on diet, exercise, mindfulness, illness
- Resources to melt resistance and other roadblocks
2015-2016, Intensive Studies Core Shamanism, Foundation for Shamanic Studies, Bali, Indonesia
Core Shamanism teaches about the universal or near-universal principles and practices of shamanism not bound to any specific cultural group or perspective, as originated, researched, and developed by antropologist Dr. Michael Harner. Courses: The Way of the Shaman, Dying and Beyond, Shamanic Extractions, Power Soul Retrieval, Divination Work, 2 years intensive Shamanic initiation and healing practices deepening training
2016 Peruvian Shamanism Path of The Universal Shaman, Curandero Don Oscar Miro-Quesada, The Shift Network, USA
The Path of Universal Shaman involves transforming our world through sacred living. Course: Synthesis of Peruvian ancestral teachings and ancient wisdom traditions. It is the path of the Poqowachu, or those in payment to the earth, adapted for contemporary shamanic practitioners.
2017 Pachakuti Mesa Healing Arts 12 WEEK MASTERY COURSE – MAGIC, MEDICINE & MYSTICISM, Curandero Don Oscar Miro-Quesada, The Shift Network, USA
Intensive training in the indigeneous Peruvian Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of cross-cultural shamanism. Pachakuti Mesa embodies a time honored cosmovision and spiritually infused worldview. Course teachings: 1. Past causes of individual illnesses and collective social malaise 2. Present shamanic strategies available for curing and resolving personal, interpersonal and environmental expressions of bio-energetic imbalance 3. Future revelations of evolutionary soul empowerment for individuals, families, communities, and desecrated natural habitats.
2009, Certified NLP Master Practitioner, American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.
2010, SRT – Spiritual Response Therapy, Dubai, UAE
SRT is a quick, accurate and effective spiritual healing method that helps remove blocks on emotional/psychological and soul level. It is a painless method to change the inner and outer landscape of one’s live through diligent research to find past life energies, subconscious blocks and negative programs. SRT was discovered and developed by Robert E. Detzler and is used since 1988.
2015, Wellbeing Coaching, British Coaching School, London, UK
Wellbeing Coaching is an approach to understanding wellbeing rather than simply physical health. Curriculum:
- Core wellbeing coaching skills
- Readiness for change
- Interpretation of behaviours & markers
- Improving self-esteem
- Person led change & action planning
- Referral protocols
- Self management
- Tools and techniques to use in coaching
10+ Years Self-study, Participation in Seminars, Workshops, Trainings all around the world from Germany, Austria, Dubai, India, Indonesia to New York and many other places covering topics ranging from Alternative Medicine, Consciousness Development, Spiritual Practices, Energetic Healing Modalities to Retreats in India (Oneness University, Chennai, Andhra Pradesh).
Business Degrees – Certifications
- BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administr.), City University, WA, USA
- Associate Arts Degree Languages, Translator Academy, Würzburg
- Certified Translator (German, English), Chamber Commerce, Wiesbaden
- Administration Management Certificate, Chamber of Commerce, Mainz
- Management Controlling Certificate, Controller Academy, Bad Homburg
- Organizational Behavior/Theory Certificate, Chamber of Commerce, Wiesbaden
- HR Management, Business Administration Institute, Frankfurt & University Paderborn
- Professional Stock Trader Certification, Online Trading Academy
- Human Resources (HR) Into the Future, University of Wollongong
- Drafting & Negotiating Commercial Contracts, Conferitus Institute
- UAE Employment Law, Conferitus Institute
- Digital Marketing, Edupristine
- Fundamentals of Property Management, Dubai Real Estate Institute
- Certified International Property Specialist, Dubai Real Estate Institute
25+ years in senior professional roles in various types of industry (trading, law firm, pharmaceutical, IT, automotive, industrial manufacturing) ranging from sales & marketing, business administration and management consultant roles, HR, interim & project management. Areas of Knowledge: Export Management, Trade Show Organization, Organizational Restructuring, Relocation Management, A-Z Company Formation and Registration in UAE & Europe, Start up Management, Entrepreneur, Business & Health Coaching, Project Management, Market Research, Real Estate Asset Management (buying, selling, renting).